How it works
1. Adults follow their Guidebook.
Each tour takes the family them through one part of the city. The adults follow the maps and practical information to guide the family. There is also just the right amount of interesting info included about the different sights and the city.
2. Kids follow their Activity Book.
Kids follow the exact same tours in their Activity Books! They pay attention better as they need to look for clues along the way. They complete different games and puzzles. You can play along with them. The books also keep them busy and happy during your stops in restaurants.
3. After all the fun Kids have a way to remember it all.
The Activity Books make it easier for kids to show others where they've been and what they've learnt. Some take it to school to give a speech in their class, others just really want the grandparents to see it. The Activity Book becomes their very own diary from your trip!
4 essential ingredients in the City Family Kit
- Kid's Activity Book (comes in 3 age variants: 4-7 y.o., 8-11 y.o. and teens)
- Adult Guidebook (perfectly sufficient guidebook for the city)
- Art & Play Accessories (12 items kids need to fill in the Activity Book)
Simple Backpack (handy to carry treasures around)
3 full days of exploring the cities like worldschoolers do!
- 3 Self-guided tours + Bonus tours
- 20 top sights + hidden gems
- 17+ fun adventures along the way
- Family friendly stops and places to eat
- Parks and playgrounds
Leaving soon to your destination?
Have your City Family Kits delivered to your hotel or apartment! This way they will be waiting there for you upon your arrival.
Prefer home delivery?
No problem! We'll send your City Family Kits to you anywhere in the world!
Great! We thought of you and created add-ons to the City Family Kit. This way you can order one full set of the City Family Kit and add more Activity Books so that every kid has a copy of their own.
Talk to the Author!
Katka is here for you at email@example.com to answer any of your questions.