Travelling means time to relax and rejuvenate the soul. Travelling allows the person to get rid of responsibilities and stress for a few days. It allows one to be adventurous and to try different activities. To plan a successful and enjoyable trip, consult professional organizers who plan your trip so that you can visit as many places as possible in a limited time. In addition, professionals offer packages that allow you to plan the best places to visit.
As part of the six-day Golden Triangle trip, you will visit Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Arrival in Delhi and a walk around the city are included in this package. In Agra, you will also visit the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and many other sights. Similarly, in Jaipur, you will visit Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, and many other tourist places.
Highlights of Jaipur
– Visit of the Taj Mahal, UNESCO World Heritage Site
– A valid passport is required on the day of travel.
– You will receive an English speaking guide; if you need another language, please inform us at the time of booking.
– The duration of the transfers is approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
– Avoid overly revealing clothing
– For lunch (at your expense) and dinner (at your expense), the driver can recommend a local restaurant.
– At the end of the tour, you can choose to be dropped off at your hotel, Delhi airport, Delhi railway station, Jaipur airport or any other desired location in Delhi. You can contact the local tour operator after booking to let them know where you want to be dropped off. The contact details of the local tour operator will be on the voucher you will receive after confirmation of your trip.
– The type of accommodation (single, double or triple room) will depend on the availability of hotels and room configurations, especially for odd numbered groups of travelers. We is what your general itinerary looks like for Golden Triangle Tour 6 Days.
Day 1 – Arrival in Delhi
Upon arrival in Delhi, you will check in at the hotel and rest there for the night.
Day 2 – Visit the city of Delhi
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will visit the Qutub Minar which is made of red sandstone. Afterwards, you will visit the Lotus Temple, also called Bahai Temple. Afterwards, you will also visit the India Gate, which is a war memorial. You will pass by the Parliament, the President’s Palace and other Secretariat buildings. You can also visit the Red Fort, the famous Chandni Chowk and the Tomb of Humanyu before returning to the hotel.
3 – Delhi Day – Agra
After breakfast, you will head to Agra where you will check in at the hotel upon arrival. Later in the day, you will visit the Mehtab Bagh, as well as the Taj Mahal which was built by Shah Jahan for his beautiful wife Queen Mumtaz Mahal in 1658 and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Day 4 – Agra- Fatehpur Sikri- Jaipur
Wake up early and head to the Taj Mahal to see the beautiful sunrise. You can spend some time here while your guide tells you interesting facts about the monument. After that, you can go to your hotel and have breakfast. After breakfast, you will visit Agra Fort and your guide will enlighten you about the history of this fort. Then you will head to Jaipur and pass by Fatehpur Sikri which was the Mughal capital for a while. Once you arrive in Jaipur, you can check in at the hotel and rest.
Day 5 – Visit Jaipur
After breakfast, visit Amber Fort where your guide will tell you the history of the fort. Then you will visit Jal Mahal which is located in the middle of Man Sagar Lake. You will visit the Maharaja City Palace which includes the Chandra Mahal and the Mubarak Mahal. You will also visit the Jantar Mantar and the Hawa Mahal which was built for the royal ladies who could observe the festivals without being seen. Finally, you will go to your hotel.
Day 6- Jaipur to Delhi
After breakfast, you will drive to Delhi.