Coachella and Indian Wells are two really great places where you can head out to spend the weekend. Both these places have amazing locations where you can enjoy a lot. Situated in the state of California, these two places can help you make the most of your weekend. You may not find the most luxurious or posh resorts in these places, but they can guarantee a fun and affordable range of activities all the time. Let’s take a look at the best things you can do in Coachella and Indian Wells this weekend!
Best Tourist Activities in Coachella
Indian Wells is also known as the “City of Eternal Sunshine” and is mainly focused on the development of agriculture as the main source of economy here. You can be really surprised to witness the peaceful backdrop of this place and enjoy a wonderful time as well. Here are the best tourist activities in Coachella, CA –
- Want to satisfy your hunger cravings? Then the Ha Ha Chinese Restaurant serves the best Chinese delicacies in Indian Wells. Their noodles and wide range of meat dishes are the best. All the dishes are cooked by in-house experts who make the dish so tasty.
- Visit the Living Desert Zoo and don’t forget to take your binoculars with you. The lush greenery and different animals that are present in this area will surely keep your mesmerized at all times. You can see deers, giraffes, hedgehogs and so many other animals.
- Visit the Doobie Coachella Dispensary and check out the wide range of many marijuana products they offer. From pre-rolls to hemp flowers and also edibles, Doobie can offer you with all kinds of products at affordable prices.
So, here are the top things you can do at Coachella this weekend with your friends. Now, let’s check out the top things you can do in Indian Wells in California.
Best Tourist Attractions in Indian Wells
Indian Wells is one of the top places you can visit if you love to play golf and want to relax for a few days. Indian Wells is famous for hosting the Indian Wells Masters Tournament. It is also known as the BNP Paribas Open. The world’s second largest tennis stadium – Indian Wells Tennis Garden, is also situated here. So, here are the top places to visit in Indian Wells –
- Head to the Indian Wells Golf Resort for a lavish and luxury stay in the heart of Indian Wells. The resort is spread over a huge area that consists of more than 36 holes with different plots. Head to one of the courses and start playing golf with your friends.
- Balloon Rides are one of the best activities that you can take part in Indian Wells. Fantasy Balloon Flights can book your tickets. It can be quite thrilling and exciting at the same time! Go up hundreds of feet up in the air and check out the entire valley.
- Visit Doobie Indian Wells, CA dispensary and check out their brilliant range of marijuana products. You can find all kinds of products at their website which are 100% organic.